Subject: [Internet Draft Submission Manager] [Auto Response] Internet draft submission: draft-walsh-app-docbook-xml-00

FYI. There must be an IETF meeting coming up; I guess we'll have to wait
until after that meeting for feedback.

To: ndw@nwalsh.com
From: Internet Draft Submission Manager <internet-drafts-reply@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:09:55 -0400

Greetings:

This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your Internet-Draft
submission or message to internet-drafts@ietf.org.  Please note that
the pre-meeting cutoff date for updated Internet-Draft submissions
(version -01 or higher) was Monday, July 9
at 9:00 AM ET (13:00 UTC/GMT).  Your submission was received after this time.  The
Internet-Drafts administrator will examine your submission, and the
posting decision will be made as follows:

* If you submitted a version -01 or higher Internet-Draft before the
  cutoff deadline, then your document will be posted on the
  Internet-Drafts page of the IETF Web site as soon as possible, and an
  I-D Action message will be sent to the I-D Announce List.  If your
  document was submitted before the cutoff deadline, but was rejected
  due to boilerplate or format issues, then the Internet-Drafts
  administrator will work with you to attempt to resolve these issues
  and post the document in time for the meeting.

* If you submitted a version -01 or higher Internet-Draft after the
  cutoff deadline, then your document will NOT be processed until on or
  after Monday, July 23 at 9:00 AM ET (13:00 UTC/GMT), when
  Internet-Draft posting resumes.

Since the Secretariat receives a large number of Internet-Drafts in the
week preceding the cutoff date for updated submissions, your document
may not be processed and announced for a number of days.  Our goal is
to process and announce all valid pre-meeting Internet-Draft submissions
by Friday, July 13 at the latest.
If you need to track the status of your Internet-Draft submission, then
please send a note to ietf-action@ietf.org (using the suggested subject
line Status of I-D Submission: <filename>) and reference this
auto-response acknowledgement in the body.

Please note that all Internet-Drafts offered for publication as RFCs
must conform to the requirements specified in the ID-Checklist
(http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html) or they will be returned to the
author(s) for revision.  Therefore, the IETF Secretariat strongly
recommends that you address all of the issues raised in this document
before submitting a request to publish your Internet-Draft to the IESG.

The IETF Secretariat