Subject: Review of The Definitive Guide for 5.0

Hi,
I'm going to organize the read-through of DocBook: The Definitive Guide for
5.0.  I would like to divide it up among the TC members, but I realize that
some people may not have time.  Please reply directly to me if you would be
willing and able to volunteer for participating in this review.  The more
participants, the smaller the portion we each have to review.  8^)

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net