Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] Review of The Definitive Guide for 5.0

Hi Norm,

  See inline.

Thanks!

Mary

 [Mary: ] Excellent! What other tasks do I have hanging over my head that I can
send your way? Interested in building some XForms? XSLT development? Converting
an out-of-print book into an online reference? (was thrilled to read Eve's blog
post today even though I still have my hard copy)

> Is there any latitude for artistic license, or do you really want the
> particular font sizes and indents from the current template?

 [Mary: ] I do prefer a consistent look and feel for all OASIS specifications
... that said, there is certainly flexibility to fit unique requirements.

> Beyond style, is it really the case that the references have to go in
> the introduction? I'd much prefer to put it in a section near the end
> or in an appendix.

 [Mary: ] Front please. While I agree with you in principal, it's another
consistency thing.