Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Re: DocBook CD-*04* spec for public review

/ "Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org> was heard to say:
|   Sorry - I'll get this posted next week. I've spent most of the week dealing
| with a family crisis and running back and forth to the hospital. The good news
| is that all appears to be okay, the bad news is that I'm mentally exhausted and
| would only screw up anything I touch right now.

That's great, Mary! As long as it's not waiting for *me*, that's mission
accomplished in my book. :-)

Good luck with the family crisis and have a great weekend!

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | A great deal may be done by
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | severity, more by love, but most
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | by clear discernment and impartial