OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 23 April 2008

*** NOTE: there is a new teleconference number ***

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 23 April 2008

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 23 April 2007 at
05:00p EDT (02:00p PDT, 21:00GMT, 22:00BST, 23:00CEST, 06:00JST+,
02:30a India+) for 90 minutes.

NOTE: there is a new teleconference number.
The access code is unchanged.

The teleconference phone number is +1-215-446-3660.
The participant code is 7386368. Attendance at teleconferences
is restricted to members (and prospective members) of
the committee.

The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on
irc.freenode.org.  The IRC channel is used for exchanging
URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects
of the teleconference, so please join us there if at
all possible.


1. Roll call
2. Accepting the minutes[1] of the previous meeting.
3. Next meeting: 21 May 2008
4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

  a. Bob to organize TDG reading after names are fixed.

  b. Norm to fix required refsect2 and refsect3
     in the DTD and XSD versions of 5.0.

  c. Norm to investigate tocdiv conversion script problems.

  d. Norm to submit the DB5 standards paperwork to OASIS.

  e. Bob and Norm to discuss how to divide up The
     Definitive Guide for reviewers.

6.  DocBook 5.0 standards update

7.  Olink localinfo attribute (Dick Hamilton)

8.  Publishing Subcommittee report.

9.  DocBook study proposal [2]

10.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

    To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):


    These RFEs postponed until after 5.0 release
      1097183  Allow Task as a sibling of sections
      1679665  Add better support for modular documentation
      1722935  DocBook 5: Adding proofreader in @class for othercredit?
      1770787  Rename firstname and surname
      1778566  allow <xref> and <linkend> in <type>

    RFEs to be considered (as of 17 March):
      1812264  insert and delete. block and inline level
      1899655  More root elements
      1907003  biblioid content model too broad
      1912756  Add @scope to index


[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200801/msg00003.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]