OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 23 Apr 2008

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 23 April 2008

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 19 March 2008
at 05:00p EDT (02:00p PDT, 21:00GMT, 22:00BST, 23:00CEST, 06:00JST+,
02:30a India+) for 90 minutes.

The teleconference phone number is +1.865.524.6352. The
participant code is 7386368. Attendance at teleconferences
is restricted to members (and prospective members) of
the committee.

The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on irc.freenode.org. The
IRC channel is used for exchanging URIs, providing out-of-band
comments, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us
there if at all possible.


1. Roll call
2. Accepting the minutes[1] of the previous meeting.
   See also: non-minutes[2] from March.
3. Next meeting: 28 May 2008 (reschedule from 21 May)
4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

 a. Bob to organize TDG reading after names are fixed.

 b. Bob and Norm to discuss how to divide up The
    Definitive Guide for reviewers.

6.  DocBook 5.0 standards update

7.  Olink localinfo attribute (Dick Hamilton)

8.  Publishing Subcommittee report.

9.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

   To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):


   1912756 Add @scope to index
   1907003 biblioid content model too broad
   1899655 More root elements
   1812264 insert and delete. block and inline level

   These RFEs postponed until after 5.0 release

   1679665 Add better support for modular documentation
   1770787 Rename firstname and surname
   1097183 Allow Task as a sibling of sections
   1722935 DocBook 5: Adding proofreader in @class for othercredit?

10. Any other business

Norm's affiliation and future conference call numbers.


[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200711/msg00007.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200803/msg00006.html

                                        Be seeing you,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | So, are you working on finding
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | that bug now, or are you leaving
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | it until later? Yes.

PGP signature

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]