Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] DocBook V5 passes as a Committee Spec.

Hi Norm,

  That means it passed as Committee Specification. Now we need 3 statements of
use from organizational members and then we can run the OS submission ballot, to
be followed by the actual OS submission, which is in turn followed by the OASIS
member ballot.

  But yes, in the short term you can prepare new versions identified as OASIS
Committee Specification 01 ;-)

Mary