Subject: RE: DocBook TC action item reminders

Actions:

  c. Gershon to communicate with JoAnn Hackos regarding adoption
committee.

Done. I'll update the TC in more detail during the meeting. Bottom line
is JoAnn would like to see have DocBook oriented sessions at the
conferences if folks will offer to speak about it. She is traveling, but
will try to call into the meeting to discuss with the TC. I plan to
attend CIDM 2009 and will mention DocBook in my presentation. She says
that many participants at their conferences are not looking specifically
for DITA solutions and both she and I feel that DocBook often offers a
superior solution.

Gershon