Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] Charter Revision

Interesting, I missed those references. I just looked at the
way the DITA team referred to subcommittees, is sans-camel.

I'm willing to go along with whatever the TC prefers.

Dick

Managing Writers: A Real World Guide to Managing Technical Documentation
http://xmlpress.net/managingwriters.html

http://www.FlatironsSolutions.com
Vision. Experience. Engineering Excellence.