Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook Syntax in TDG - Send Your Comments

I think the compact syntax is similar enough to DTD that it is easy to
read. I think I'd prefer option 4... Either that or option 3.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Senior XML Architect

e: scott.hudson@FlatironsSolutions.com
O: 303.542.2146
C: 303.332.1883
F: 303.544.0522

http://www.FlatironsSolutions.com
Vision. Experience. Engineering Excellence.