Subject: [Norman Walsh] Making DocBook V5.0 an OASIS Standard

Hi Mary,

Any progress on this item?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
To: Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Subject: Making DocBook V5.0 an OASIS Standard
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 16:16:59 -0400

Mary,

I believe we now have three endorsements from OASIS members[1][2][3].
Can you start the process for getting DocBook V5.0 approve as an OASIS
Standard?

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200808/msg00017.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200808/msg00018.html
[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200903/msg00010.html