OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 15 April 2009

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 15 April 2009

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 15 April 2009 at
01:00p EDT (10:00a PDT, 17:00GMT, 18:00BST, 19:00CEST, 02:00JST+,
022:30p India+) for 90 minutes.

Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.

This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call:

Phone: +1-719-387-5556
 Code: 902213

The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on
irc.freenode.org.  The IRC channel is used for exchanging
URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects
of the teleconference, so please join us there if at
all possible.


1. Roll call
2. Accepting the minutes [1] of the previous meeting.
3. Next meeting: 20 May 2009
4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

  a. Bob to organize TDG reading after names are fixed.

  b. Norm to write up a backwards compatibility policy document.

  c. Norm to incorporate group parameter change (RFE 1998852) into the 
     for 5.1.

  d. Norm to update OASIS site for 5.0 spec and schema.

  e. Norm to update spec to include public and system identifiers
     for the 5.0 DTD version.

  f. Jirka to add schema comparison table to DocBook 5.0 Transition Guide.

  g. Norm to add floatstyle attribute to sidebar for 5.1.

  h. Norm to write up proposed content model for initializer.

  i. Norm to add subtitle to sidebar for 5.1.

  j. Norm to determine OASIS requirements for charter updates.

  k. Norm to work with Mary to make Publishing Subcommittee
     schema a Committee Working Draft.

  l. Norm to work with Keith and Scott to update the OASIS committee
     site to make the Publishing Subcommittee Working Draft
     publicly available.

  m. Norm to move DocBook 5.0 into the OASIS process
     for approval as an OASIS Standard.

  n. Dick will initiate an email discussion on how to
     present content models using more compact syntax.

  o. Larry to work up an complete assembly example
     with basic relationships.

  p. Norm to make available the "branding" icons he produced.

  q. Norm to incorporate Larry's new name element text into TDG.

  r. Norm to incorporate new @class attribute values for
     othercredit into 5.1.

6.  DocBook TC charter: news of update.

7.  DocBook 5.0 standards update.

8.  Policy for backwards compatible changes (Norm).

9.  Publishing Subcommittee report.

10. Using a map for modular DocBook.

11.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

    To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):


    RFEs to be considered
      1679665  Add better support for modular documentation
      1907003  biblioid content model too broad
      2100736  initializer should allow constants


[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200903/msg00012.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]