Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] RE: [docbook] DocBook Technical Committee MeetingAgenda: 17 June 2009

Hi Gershon,

sorry, I kind of slipped that in there. I was referring to the other
part of the proposal that wasn't mentioned in the thread:
<relationships>. I think this approach will be much more powerful than
the DITA reltables, as you can much more easily model constructs from
XTM or RDF for more robust relationship descriptions...

Best regards,

--Scott