Subject: Publishers Spec & OASIS Renewal

Hi,

I've cut most of what I was going to say about this because I felt they were
unkind to innocents, so I only have two things left:

* When will the Publishers SubCommittee draft be available for public comment &
review?
* Why should I choose to renew my OASIS membership (which will increase in cost
next year)?

Thanks,
Keith
--