Subject: Third pass at assembly

I am, once again, sending this off much later than I intended.

Bob, please mark the action item completed (if somewhat tardily).

Attached is another pass on the assembly sample.  I have tried to
respond to all the comments.  If I missed anything, please let me know,
by mail or at the meeting tomorrow.

Rather than trying to explain things in a preface, I have embedded
comments in the file, where they are closer to what they are trying to
explain.  I have tried to address processing expectations, but I am
quite sure there will be discussion about them.

Best Regards,
Larry

[ Larry Rowland             | If you want to build a ship, don't drum ]
[ ESS/ATG                   | up the men to gather the wood, divide   ]
[ Hewlett-Packard           | the work, and give orders. Instead,     ]
[ 3404 East Harmony Road    | teach them to yearn for the vast and    ]
[ Fort Collins, CO  80528   | endless sea. - Antoine de Saint Exupery ]
[ E-Mail:larry.rowland@.hp.com                                        ]

assembly-sample-3.zip