Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Call for Vote - DocBook v5.0

Norman Walsh wrote:

> Just to make sure I'm remembering this correctly, a successful ballot
> is one which gets at least 10% "Yes" votes and less than 10% "No"
> votes, is that right, or are there other criteria?

My recollection is that we have to gain 15% of yes votes. It can be
quite difficult as many OASIS members are interested in other
technologies then DocBook.

Thus I propose that each of us prepare list of member companies where he
had some contacts before next meeting. During the call we will remove
overlaps and then each of us will try to encourage selected member
companies to vote.

Of course, it might be possible that we will have already 15% on
Wednesday. But we should be prepared to reality. I don't think that
DocBook V5 has same attraction for masses as Obama ;-)

Have a nice day,

			Jirka

OpenPGP digital signature