Subject: Members I've contacted...

Here's a partial list. I did a bunch of the usual suspects before I
started writing them down.

David Cheung
Ashley Sanders
Toby Considine
Nicola Melazzi
Elmar Zeeb
Siddharth Bajaj
Paul Fremantle
Robert Glushko
Gary Phillips
Prasad Yendluri
Mick Kerrigan
Mark Little
Rod Wideman
Marino Marcich
Richard Antsey
David Flater
Doraiswamy ('Raj') Rajagopal
Hideki Hiura
Blake Dournaee
Patrick Durusau
Dave Ings
Zaheda Bhorat
Carolina Canales-Valenzuela
Rob Philpott
Richard Spears
David Nuescheler
Masum Hasan
Masahiro Nishio
Bob Beims
Hiroshi Yoshida
Kevin Brown
Ann Rockley

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | We ought not to heap reproaches on
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | old age, seeing that we all hope
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | to reach it.-- Bion