Subject: RE: [docbook] DocBook: The Definitive Guide, Second Edition

Mauritz,

Thanks for pointing out the Doc Requests in the tracker. I have resolved
and closed all except 6 of the open requests in the 2nd Edition. The
ones that remain open are:

1) Requests to add Simplified, Slides, and Website to the document. We
will probably add at least some mention of these variants, but I'm not
sure of the details, so I left them open.

2) One request related to the errata page, which will need to be
addressed after publication.

3) Two requests related to examples that still need investigation.

Best Regards,
Dick
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators