Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] assembly metadata container

I think I like the info-merge suggestion. I don't like info-override,
and I think info-resource might get confusing.

We could call it infomerge or infoMerge too, if that's the style. I
don't have major heartburn with hyphens in element names.  I think I
prefer camel-case, but we haven't used that traditionally either...

--Scott