Subject: Resolved: move TC meeting from 16 to 23 June

No one objected, several folks thought the 23rd was better, so let's
consider it done. "See" you on the 23rd.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | It's a curious thing about our
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | industry: not only do we not learn
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | from our mistakes, we also don't