Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Very rough proposal for DocBook transclusions

Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> writes:
> I'm not sure if I will be able to send more complete proposal before telcon.

Thanks, Jirka. A few proofreading nits:

s/very bad, bud/very bad, but/
s/xpointer(id('product-name')/text())/xpath(id('product-name')/text())/

With respect to the DocBook Transclusion Proposal, I think I'd prefer
will tend to minimize whitespace issues in the markup.

Do you have any ideas about what to do about the duplicate ID problem?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Science is like sex: sometimes
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | something useful comes out, but
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | that is not the reason we are