Subject: regrets for 10/20

Title: regrets for 10/20
Folks,

my apologies, but I will not be able to attend the TC call today due to a work-related obligation.

Status of Publishers SC: still waiting for info from Mary about the Committee Specification documents being posted. I will post the latest files to the document area and update the SC page to reflect these files. No further work or meetings until new RFEs are identified.

Status of eLearning SC: suspended until critical mass of interested folks can be gathered.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson | Pelco by Schneider Electric | United States | API Strategy – API & Integration
Support:
+1-800-289-9100 x1952 | Site: www.pelco.com | Address: 3800 Automation Way, Suite 300 Ft. Collins, CO 80525-3449 - USA

This transmission is intended only for use by the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient you should not read, disclose copy, circulate or in any other way use the information contained in this transmission. The information contained in this transmission may be confidential and/or privileged. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this transmission including any attachments.