Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Review reminders

"Rowland, Larry" <larry.rowland@hp.com> writes:
> The second one was an example of a reltable recoded in a DocBook assembly and
> is attached to this page in the archives:
>
>   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201010/msg00008.html
>
> It would be nice if we could review these at this week's meeting.

Thanks, Larry. The examples are really helpful. That said, someone's
still going to have to explain to me what information a system is
expected to glean from a "reltable". I must be having a brain cramp.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Human felicity is produced not so
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | much by great pieces of good
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | fortune that seldom happen, as by