Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Review reminders

Title: Re: [docbook-tc] Review reminders

You don't have to open each topic in our assembly relationships, either...
:-)

--Scott

On 11/17/10 10:55 AM, "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:

> It is entirely optional, of course.  Adding related links inside a topic still
> works.
> The reltable can be useful when looking at the collection of topics at the
> assembly
> level and deciding which are related to each other.  You don't have to open
> each topic
> to weave the links.
>
> Bob Stayton
> Sagehill Enterprises
> bobs@sagehill.net

This transmission is intended only for use by the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient you should not read, disclose copy, circulate or in any other way use the information contained in this transmission. The information contained in this transmission may be confidential and/or privileged. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this transmission including any attachments.