Subject: fonts.

I'm looking at converting a Word file into docbook.

The word file contains 'black dot' braille,
a font which translates ASCII characters into
a pattern in a 6 dot cell.

Suggestions for markup please?
phrase class='braille-font'?

It is actually at block level (you don't get many
braille cells to a line), but
<para><phrase>  seems the best I can come up with.
http://iceb.org/Guidelines_for_Technical_Material_2008-10_read_only.doc
shows an example.

TIA

--