Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] fonts.

Hi Dave,

For the braille parts themselves, the phrase markup as you mention it seems like a good idea.

For the surrounding text, I'd recommend enclosing each combination of standard English/Braille transcription within an InformalExample element. I didn't see any completely inline usage of Braille, so that should work. Otherwise, I found it a bit confusing to distinguish them in the Word document (even though I read some Braille).  Then you could use whatever enclosing tagging you need (e.g. para, InformalTable, SegmentedList, SimpleList,  etc.) within the InformalExample to contain the Braille phrases

HTH,

Nancy