Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 23 February 2011

I too won't be able to attend. Prior commitment (as I think I communicated last week).

Cheers,
Gershon

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Hudson [mailto:scott.hudson@pelco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:48 PM
To: Bob Stayton; DocBook Committee
Cc: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org

All,

I'm afraid I have a conflict that has come up and will be unable to attend
today's meeting.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson |  Pelco by Schneider Electric | United States | API Strategy

On 2/21/11 11:10 AM, "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:

> DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 23 February 2011
>
> The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 23 February 2011 at
> 01:00p EST (10:00a PST, 17:00GMT, 18:00BST, 19:00CEST, 02:00JST+,
> 022:30p India+) for 90 minutes.
>
> Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
> (and prospective members) of the committee.
>
> This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call:
>
> Phone: +1-719-387-5556
>  Code: 902213
>
> The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on
> irc.freenode.org.  The IRC channel is used for exchanging
> URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects
> of the teleconference, so please join us there if at
> all possible.
>
> Agenda
>
> 1. Roll call
> 2. Accepting the minutes [1] of the previous meeting.
> 3. Next meeting: 16 March 2011
> 4. Review of the agenda.
> 5. Review of open action items
>
>   a.  Norm to publish an online version of DocBook 5.0 doc.
>
>   b.  Norm to add namespace usage policy to the official docs.
>
>   c.  Larry to clarify list relationship in the assembly linking proposal.
>
>   d.  Norm to respond to RFE 3146537 HTML forms elements are missing.
>
>   e.  Larry to create proposed content models for step and procedure
>       to include new <result> element.
>
> 6.  Linking in assembly.
>
> Please see Larry's latest proposal. [2]
>
> 7.  Transclusion in DocBook.
>
> Please see Jirka's updated requirements [3] and proposal [4]
>
> 8.  Decision about Larry's help example in assembly and @type proposal.
>
> 9.  Review of Requests for Enhancement
>
>     To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):
>
>       http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&;;
>       group_id=21935&atid=384107&aid=XXXX
>
>     RFEs to revisit for 6.0
>       1907003  biblioid content model too broad
>
>     RFEs under discussion
>       1679665  Add better support for modular documentation
>       2820190  add a topic element
>       2820947  Ability to transclude text
>       3035565  Allow sections at any level
>       3107140  aconym expansion inline
>       3146537  HTML forms elements are missing from DocBook 5 schemas
>       3156768  <result> tag
>
>     New since last meeting
>       3163121  Add <preface> as a child of <set>
>       3171553  allow dedication in article
>       3174769  Add securitycontext to the class enumeration for systemitem
>

> -----
>
> [1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201101/msg00004.html
> [2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201012/msg00007.html
> [3] http://docbook.org/docs/transclusion-requirements/
> [4] http://docbook.org/docs/transclusion/
>
> Bob Stayton
> Sagehill Enterprises
> bobs@sagehill.net

This transmission is intended only for use by the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient you should not read, disclose copy, circulate or in any other way use the information contained in this transmission. The information contained in this transmission may be confidential and/or privileged. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this transmission including any attachments.