Subject: DocBook TC meeting time

Hi,
I wanted to send a separate email about the time change. The US and Canada switched to
daylight savings time on 13 March, but I understand that other countries will be
making that change later.  The OASIS meeting times are based on US Eastern Time, so
the DocBook TC is scheduled for 1pm Eastern Daylight Time.  So for this month please
adjust your call-in time to compensate.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net