Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook telcon of 20 Apr at risk...

"Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net> writes:
> I don't know about other members, but I'm frustrated with the slow
> progress we have been making with topic, assembly, and transclusions.

That's what motivated my message about "at risk" instead of simply
cancelling.

> I think we are close to finishing them, so I would like to push for
> completing them without further delays.  I suggest we should either
> meet without Norm, or complete them via email.  Can we at least come
> up with the steps we think need to be taken to complete them?

If you want to meet without me, I've no problems with that.

Maybe we should consider having meetings every two weeks for a while?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | One should always be a little
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | improbable.--Oscar Wilde
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |