OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 20 April 2011

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 20 April 2011

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 20 April 2011 at
01:00p EDT for 90 minutes.

Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.

This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call:

Phone: +1-719-387-5556
 Code: 902213

The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on
irc.freenode.org.  The IRC channel is used for exchanging
URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects
of the teleconference, so please join us there if at
all possible.


1. Roll call
2. Accepting the minutes [1] of the previous meeting.
3. Next meeting: 18 May 2011
4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

  a.  Larry to review the DocBook 5.1 schema to see if it reflects
      his notion of the current state of play for assembly.

  b.  Jirka to write the simplification proposal as a new appendix of
      the transclusion document.

  c.  Norm to ask what the submitter of RFE 3163121 intends to do with the preface
      if not print it as a book? (Completed 3/16)

  d.  Norm to add dediction to article (RFE 3171553).

  e.  Norm to add class="other" and otherclass attributes to systemitem.
      (RFE 3174769)

  f.  Norm to allow xi:include in set (RFE 3199793).

6.  Publishers Schema promotion

Add to docbook.org.

7.  Simplified DocBook 5

8.  DocBook assembly.

9.  Transclusion in DocBook.

10.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

    To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):


    RFEs to revisit for 6.0
      1907003  biblioid content model too broad  

    RFEs under discussion
      1679665  Add better support for modular documentation  
      2820190  add a topic element  
      2820947  Ability to transclude text 
      3035565  Allow sections at any level  
      3107140  aconym expansion inline 
      3146537  HTML forms elements are missing from DocBook 5 schemas  
      3156768  <result> tag
      3163121  Add <preface> as a child of <set> 

    New RFEs 
      3227210  missing attributes for informaltable (html)  
      3274136  Production markup is too limiting 
      3287339  Add ISTC to class attribute for biblioid 


[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201103/msg00010.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]