Subject: Publishers schema

Hi folks,

I haven't problems with flattening Publishers schema using make and
files in SVN repository (of course it is little bit challenging to set
it up for the first time). I'm attaching schemas so someone familiar
with publishers can check them.

Please note that this is quite strange version of publishers because
it's based on beta of DocBook 5.1 not on DocBook 5.0. But if we decide
to use those flattened schemas in distribution it's fairly easy to
create schemas with proper base.

				Jirka

publishers.zip

OpenPGP digital signature