Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] Unavailable on 18 May, reschedule for 25 May?

I can make the 18th, but not the 25th (I'm delivering training on the 25th).

Cheers,
Gershon

-----Original Message-----
From: Norman Walsh [mailto:ndw@nwalsh.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 2:18 AM
To: docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org

Folks,

I had planned to discuss this at the April meeting, but then wasn't able to attend the April meeting :-(

I'll be on vacation next week. I'd like to move the meeting to 25 May, but if that's not acceptable, I propose that Bob chair again, if he's willing.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Individuality seems to be Nature's
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | whole aim--and she cares nothing Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | for individuals.-- Goethe