Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 18 May 2011

This is from my action item for this meeting.

I don't know whether I'll make it to the call - I'm on another at the moment - but I'm attaching a discussion of the issues involved in transclusion and conditional processing relative to DITA.  This is FAQ item #1.3 at the URL below, but it may only be accessible to DITA TC members, so I put it in a file so anyone could see it.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/FAQ-items#Q.Whatistheinteractionbetweenkeyresolutionorkeybindingandconditionalprocessing.3F

Nancy