Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Are we meeting now?

I have as well. Does anyone else have the host code?

--Scott

On 5/18/11 11:12 AM, "Gershon Joseph (gerjosep)" <gerjosep@cisco.com> wrote:

> I've been on hold listening for the meeting to begin since 1 pm
> ET.

----------
Gershon L Joseph
TECHNICAL LEADER.ENGINEERING
Product
> Development Services, CDO
Chair, OASIS DITA Adoption Technical
> Committee
Member, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Member, OASIS DocBook
> Technical Committee
E-Mail: gerjosep@cisco.com
Phone: +972 9 892 7157
Mobile:
> +972 57 314 1170

This email may contain confidential and privileged material
> for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or
> disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
> recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the
> sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
> message.

> ____
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security

System.