Subject: DocBook day on XML Prague 2012

Hi folks,

XML Prague 2012 will be held from February 10th till 12th in Prague. For
the first day we are thinking about holding few parallel tracks. One
idea is to have track for DocBook. It could be half-day or full-day, it
could be just DocBook, or also other formats like DITA or TEI.

Before we decide about this I would like to know if this idea is
attractive and if you think that you might attend such event. We want to
make sure that there are at least some key people from DocBook community.

Also if you have some ideas for such DocBook event, please don't keep
them secret.

Thanks,

					Jirka

OpenPGP digital signature