Subject: Re: RFE 3107140

On 15 June 2011 18:56, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> You never responded to our question. Are you still interested?
>
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3107140&group_id=21935&atid=384107

I thought I had Norm?
Without looking up syntax, I'm looking for two things.
1. Expansion of an acronym on first use, which IMHO is simply good English.
Hence DTC (docbook tech committee)
2. If the expansion is marked up, whether shown or not, accessibility software
can access it and read out the expansion rather than the acronym?
<acronym>DTC<expansion>Docbook Technical Committee</ </

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.