OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 19 October 2011

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 19 October 2011

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 19 October 2011 at
01:00p EDT for 90 minutes.

Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.

This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call:

Phone: +1-719-387-5556
Code: 902213

The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on
irc.freenode.org.  The IRC channel is used for exchanging
URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects
of the teleconference, so please join us there if at
all possible.


1. Roll call
2. Accepting the minutes [1] of the previous meeting.
3. Next meeting: 16 November 2011
4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

 a.  Bob to update his XSL stylesheet for building a
     DocBook document from an assembly.

 b.  Bob to add contributed Publisher's stylesheets to the XSL distribution.

 c.  Norm to post Simplfied DocBook 5.0 to docbook.org.

 d.  Gerson to propose content models for result element(s)
     (RFE 3163121).

 e.  Norm to modify the assembly documentation to reflect
     that automatic renderas not be part of the assembly
     specification itself.

 f.  Larry to write documentation on creating a navigational
     hierarchy from an assembly.

 g.  Norm to propose XInclude enhancements to W3C.

h. Norm will clarify the resolution of RFE 3107140 aconym expansion inline
 i.  Larry to respond to the RFE 3383019
DocBook Music Notation
 j.  Scott to reconvene the Publishers Subcommittee
     to discuss the RFEs.

 k.  Norm to add change allowing tag elements to next to 5.1.

6. DocBook assembly
a. allow structure to behave like module (see Bob's email [2])
b. other issues?

7.  Extended XLink support (see Norm's email [3])
   Continued from last meeting.

8.  Transclusion in DocBook.

Decide on element vs. attribute (see [4]).
Other issues?

9.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

   To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):


   RFEs to revisit for 6.0
1907003 biblioid content model too broad
   RFEs under discussion
2820947 Ability to transclude text 3035565 Allow sections at any level 3107140 aconym expansion inline 3156768 <result> tag 3383019 DocBook Music Notation 3384939 db.xlink.type.attribute is too narrowly defined
   New RFEs
3406169 allow multiple procedure elements in a task element


[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201108/msg00012.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201108/msg00018.html
[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201108/msg00001.html
[4] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201108/msg00007.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]