Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Proposed change to scheme versioning

On 25.10.2011 18:53, Hudson, Scott wrote:

> OR should we put the version number at the beginning:
>
> db-5.1-publishers-beta-01
> db-5.1-assembly-beta-01
> db-5.1-xinc-beta-01
> db-5.1-core-beta-01

I think that naming schema similar to this would be less confusing and
it will better express that those customizations are on top of DocBook V5.1.

I'm in favor of change in this direction. One question is still
remaining -- what we will put into version attribute? Will we change
pattern for version attribute or we will stick with the current state of
affairs?

				Jirka