Subject: Additional content for The Definitive Guide on using assemblies for non-linear content

Attached is a ZIP file with XML source and a rendered HTML of a section
to add to the Definitive Guide write-up on assemblies.  It describes
using an assembly to create a help system (part of it is a rework of a
document I generated some time ago when we were discussing the type
attribute.

This is a draft, but lays out some content I think it would be helpful
to add.  We might also want to look at how an assembly might be used to
describe a Web site, but this at least gets at the idea of describing
a hierarchy that does not assume linear access.

Regards,
Larry
[ Larry Rowland             | If you want to build a ship, don't drum ]
[ ESS/ATG                   | up the men to gather the wood, divide   ]
[ Hewlett-Packard           | the work, and give orders. Instead,     ]
[ 3404 East Harmony Road    | teach them to yearn for the vast and    ]
[ Fort Collins, CO  80528   | endless sea. - Antoine de Saint Exupery ]
[ E-Mail:larry.rowland@.hp.com                                        ]