Subject: DocBook TC dates for 2012

Hi,
I wanted to let everyone know what the regular dates are for the DocBook TC meetings this year, in case you want to add them all to your calendar. I made one change from the regular third-week meetings: The third Wed in November falls the day before US Thanksgiving, so I went ahead and changed it to the previous week.

January 18
February 15
March 21
April 18