Subject: Re: We will need a volunteer to fix the resolution

On 20.6.2012 17:43, Chet Ensign wrote:

> Based on my previous notes, we believe that we can fix the issue with
> the docbook repository with a simple redirect.

Hi folks,

there is additional important issue. Redirect will fix problem with some
missing resources on www.oasis-open.org/docbook. But DocBook TC also
needs easy write access to http://docs.oasis-open.org/docbook in order
to put new releases of schema and another artifacts there. One source of
problems we are trying to fix now is that for DocBook TC it was very
hard to update content there and thus keep it up to date with all
developments.

Greg could you please provide Norm Walsh (chair of DocBook TC and
maintainer of schema distribution) with write access to
http://docs.oasis-open.org/docbook
Ideally using something like SSH. Please feel free to get in touch with
him in order to exchange public key or other credentials needef for access.

Thank you in advance,

				Jirka