OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: RE: [docbook] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 19 December 2012

I have set up a virtual room for the meeting tomorrow.  The room is opening 30 minutes before the meeting, so that people can log in early to see how the room works.


You have successfully scheduled the following event

Event room

DocBook GSOC (1719303)

Event name

Dec 19 Meeting (18857161)

Event date and time

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:30 AM Mountain Standard Time


150 minutes








Event Keys

Presenter key



Participant key






-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 5:36 PM
To: DocBook Technical Committee; docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 19 December 2012



DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 19 December 2012



The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 at

11:00am ET for 90 minutes.



Note: this meeting is two hours earlier than usual



Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members

(and prospective members) of the committee.


This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call:


Phone: +1-719-387-5556

Code: 902213


The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on

irc.freenode.org.  The IRC channel is used for exchanging

URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects

of the teleconference, so please join us there if at

all possible.




1. Roll call

2. Accepting the minutes [1] of the previous meeting (August).

3. Next meeting: 16 January 2013

4. Review of the agenda.

5. Review of open action items


  a.  Norm to publish an XSD for 5.1 when it is finished.


  b.  Norm to document XLink support in The Definitive

      Guide for 5.1, including the concern about

      translatable text in the title attribute.


  c.  Norm to follow up on OASIS mirroring the schema directory.


  d.  Norm to integrate accessibility attributes

      into DocBook 5.1.


  e.  Norm to allow admonitions in table in DocBook 5.1.


  f.  Bob to research how we decided to handle schema extensions.


  g.  Bob to send the proposed slides schema to the TC.


  h.  Larry to try mapping slides to assembly.


  i.  Dick to contact the GSoC participants regarding making

      a presentation at November meeting.


  j.  Norm to implement RFE 3571149 to allow sets to contain articles.



6.  Google Summer of Code 


7.  OASIS website issues


8.  Publisher's and eLearning subcommittee reports


9.  Put parameter back inside function element: Dick Hamilton


10.  Add slides schema variant to DocBook 5?


11.  CALS table accessibility


Discuss Scott's proposal. [2]


12.  Transclusion in DocBook


13.  DocBook 5.1 release


14.  Review of Requests for Enhancement


    To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):




    RFEs to revisit for 6.0

      1907003  biblioid content model too broad 


    RFEs under discussion

      2820947  Ability to transclude text

      3035565  Allow sections at any level

      3107140  aconym expansion inline

      3156768  <result> tag

      3491860   license tag

      3571149   Allow Article inside Set


   New RFEs

      3593209   Add see/seealso under






[1] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201211/msg00019.html

[2] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201208/msg00000.html


Bob Stayton

Sagehill Enterprises




To unsubscribe, e-mail: docbook-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org

For additional commands, e-mail: docbook-help@lists.oasis-open.org


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]