OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook TC action item reminders

If you are getting this mail, then you have an
action item in the list below, and this is your friendly
reminder service before the next meeting.
If you have already completed your action items, then
good for you!

Next meeting is Wednesday 20 March 2013.


 a.  Norm to publish an XSD for 5.1 when it is finished.

 b.  Norm to follow up on OASIS mirroring the schema directory.

 c.  Larry to try mapping slides to assembly.

 d.  Norm to clarify bridgehead entry in TDG to indicate
     that bridgeheads are not numbered like sections.

 e.  Norm to update The Definitive Guide that the
     behavior of nested links is undefined by the standard.

f. Norm to prevent link element nested within link element in DocBook 5.1.

 g.  Norm to produce a DocBook 5.1 candidate release.

h. Bob to research the TC minutes on the status of RFE 3156768 <result> tag

 i.  Norm to follow up on RFE 3491860 license tag

 j.  Dick to investigate status of RFE 3599576 'info' wrapper element

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]