Subject: ACTION: Review DocBook Publishers v1.1 specification draft

All,

It is my great pleasure to provide the DocBook Publishers v1.1 specification for your review.

The DocBook Publishers SC met and approved this Working Draft to be considered for DocBook Committee Specification status. I would like to discuss this draft at the next meeting of the DocBook TC to vote for this to be approved as a DocBook Committee Specification.

Also attached is the updated schema (RNC).

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott
Scott Hudson   |   PELCO  by Schneider Electric   |   United States  |   Standards Lead
Phone:
 +1 970 282 1952  |  Fax: +1 970 282 1950 | Email: scott.hudson@schneider-electric.com