OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Regrets [second try] - Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 22 May 2013

[second try; the first bounced]

I will not be able to be on the call; another meeting has come up that I can't avoid.


On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 22 May 2013

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 22 May 2013 at
1:00pm ET for 90 minutes.

Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.

This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call:

Phone: +1-719-387-5556
Code: 902213

The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on
irc.freenode.org.  The IRC channel is used for exchanging
URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects
of the teleconference, so please join us there if at
all possible.


1. Roll call
2. Accepting the minutes [1] of the previous meeting.
3. Next meeting: 15 May 2013
4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

 a.  Norm to publish an XSD for 5.1 when it is finished.

 b.  Norm to follow up on OASIS mirroring the schema directory.

 c.  Larry to try mapping slides to assembly.

 d.  Norm to clarify bridgehead entry in TDG to indicate
     that bridgeheads are not numbered like sections.

 e.  Norm to update The Definitive Guide that the
     behavior of nested links is undefined by the standard.

 f.  Norm to prevent link element nested within link element in DocBook 5.1.

 g.  Norm to produce a DocBook 5.1 candidate release.

 h.  Norm to follow up on RFE 3491860 license tag

 i.  Norm to add result element to DocBook 5.1 schema.

 j.  Dick to prepare an example of "see under" index entries.

 k.  Dick to fix the DocBook5 conversion stylesheet on SourceForge.

 l.  Bob to review Dick's fixes to the conversion stylesheet.

 m.  Norm to change info from "zero or one" to "zero or more"
     in DocBook 5.1.

 n.  Jirka to prepare a proposal to support RDFa.

6.  OASIS website issues

7.  Publisher's and eLearning subcommittee reports

8.  Transclusion in DocBook

9.  DocBook 5.1 release

10.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

   To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):


   RFEs to revisit for 6.0
     1907003  biblioid content model too broad

   RFEs under discussion
     2820947  Ability to transclude text
     3035565  Allow sections at any level
     3491860   license tag
     3593209   Add see/seealso under
     3599576   'info' wrapper element for processing titlepage elements
     3608790   Microdata or RDFa 1.1 Lite support for schema.org

  No New RFEs


[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201304/msg00003.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises

To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:

Nancy Harrison
Infobridge Solutions 

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]