Subject: Action update and regrets for today

"Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net> writes:
>  c.  Norm to produce a DocBook 5.1 candidate release.

Done. Still need to work with OASIS to get it up.

>  e.  Norm to add result element to DocBook 5.1 schema.

Done.

>  h.  Norm to pull the rdfalite schema together as a non-normative
>      release candidate.

Done.

>  k.  Norm to implement index "see under" and "see also under".

Done.

A close friend's mother passed away on Monday. I completely failed to
note until this morning that I'll be out of town this afternoon for
the services.

I suggest you proceed with out me, assign actions as necessary :-) and
I'll catch up in email.

Alternatively, I'm available next Wednesday.

Apologies for the late notice.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | To think is not enough; you must
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | think of something.--Jules Renard
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |