Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes 21 August 2013

For some reason, I didn't get the agenda ahead of the meeting, so I'm very sorry to have missed the meeting. I had it on my calendar, but thought it was a spurious appt since I had not seen the agenda!

I'll be traveling the week of Sept 18, so will have to give regrets unless the date is moved a week earlier or later.

Best regards,

--Scott