Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 22 January 2014

[Resending, these never seemed to reach the archives in January]

> DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 22 January 2014
>
> The DocBook Technical Committee met on Wednesday, 22 January 2014
>
> Agenda
>
> 1. Roll call

Chair: Norm
Scribe: Norm
Present: Norm, Dick, Jirka, Scott, Larry
Regrets: Bob, Loren (proxy to the chair)

> 2. Accepting the minutes [1] of the previous meeting.

Accepted.

> 3. Next meeting: 19 February 2014

Norm will be in Europe on 19 February, proposed: 26 February 2014.

Accepted.

> 4. Review of the agenda.

Accepted.

> 5. Review of open action items
>
>   a.  Norm to publish an XSD for 5.1 when it is finished.

Pending.

>   b.  Norm to publish a 5.1 CR2 release.

Done.

>   c.  Norm to include RDFa attributes in 5.1.

Done.

>   d.  Norm to update 5.1 to allow multiple data children
>   in videoobject, audioobject, and imageobject, and move
>   multimediaparam to be a child of the data children.

Done.

> 6.  Publisher's and eLearning subcommittee reports

No progress reported.

> 7.  Transclusion in DocBook

Progress continues in W3C.

> 8.  DocBook 5.1 release

No comments, so we could start to move towards an official draft.

If no comments by 26 Feb, push forward officially?

Jirka: there's a small bug in the ITS schema.

ACTION: Norm to publish CR3 and announce plans to move forward on 26 Feb.

> 9.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

No new ones.

>     To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):
>
>       https://sourceforge.net/p/docbook/rfes/300/
>
>     RFEs to revisit for 6.0
>
>     247   1907003  biblioid content model too broad
>
>    RFEs under discussion
>
>    Ticket  Tracker
>     260   2820947  Ability to transclude text
>     273   3035565  Allow sections at any level
>     291   3491860   license tag  (hold for 5.2)
>
>    No new RFEs

Any other business

None heard.

Adjourned.