Subject: GSoC this year

I got one yes and one no on doing GSoC this year, but no other responses, so I suspect everybody's busier this year than the last two (that may be a good sign for the economy:-).

In any case, I think we should skip this year.

That doesn't mean we can't get other people involved in the DocBook project, just not in the context of GSoC.

Best regards,
Dick
-------
XML Press