Subject: Regrets for 16 April

Hi all,

Apologies for the late notice. Just back from two weeks on the road
and there's conflicting things I can't wriggle out of. Nothing new to
report, but trying to make progress.

Bob, feel free to chair in my absence with my proxy, or cancel if you
prefer.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | She was mostly immensely relieved
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | to think that virtually everything
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | that anybody had ever told her was